ZEAL UP THE OCCASION WITH RETIREMENT CARD FOR COWORKERS
all you have to do is pass on your retirement cards for coworkers and get them signed by multiple people. Add photos and gifs so that you can give a personalized touch to the present.
Retirement is a big responsibility, everyone has to plan for it even before the period is about to arrive. It is an event that can come up with a mix of emotions. With Smiles everywhere to those tears hidden behind the hearts. Excitement and uncertainty about the future a career full of memories and a future full of possibilities.
Retirement can be made much more mesmerizing and worth remembering with the one tool that we have to provide for you. These are Funny retirement cards for coworkers. As the proud producer of retirement ecards, we have brought for you a wide range of features that can make your present really wonderful, all you have to do is pass on your retirement cards for coworkers and get them signed by multiple people. Add photos and gifs so that you can give a personalized touch to the present. Our over the top beautiful designs are sure to win your heart and that of the retiree. Make this day a Treasure and with your present the retiree reservoir of memories.
THOUGHTFUL ADDITIONS TO YOUR CARD!
Here are some very useful retirement wishes just in case you are stuck with some idea and couldn’t produce a great message. Simply pick the perfect message and glam up your retirement cards for coworkers.
- Retirement is not about giving up, losing yourself, slowing down, or feeling old. Retirement is about enjoying the longest holiday of life. Farewell.
- You have made every day at the workplace funnier and easier. Thanks for being such a great shoulder to lean on. May God bless you for your good deeds. Enjoy your retirement.
- Keep on enjoying the things that you have always wanted to do but couldn’t. May the Almighty bless you and keep you in good health.
- Promotion, bonuses, paid leave, and insurance – retired life with the family will give you perks much bigger than these. Happy retirement.
- Even though you took retirement from work, you will always remain in our hearts. We will miss you so much. This is your time of life, enjoy this precious time of life.
- You are the colleague, anyone can ever have. Your words always encourage us. Thanks for always being so supportive and making a flexible environment for us. You will be missed. Happy retirement!
- Congratulations on your retirement. Now enjoy your life and do whatever you want to do in your life. Thanks for being my lifesaver in the office.
- Thanks for always helping me at work. You are a great example of a good colleague. I will remember our times forever. You will be missed. Best wishes to you.
- Congratulations on gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
- All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
- Retirement – the only real excuse you’ll ever have to spend your entire life’s savings. Have fun.
- Planning for retirement is like planning your first ever date. No matter how meticulously you plan, nothing will happen according to plan but you’ll still love it. Congratulations.
- As you retire, remember that you have left behind a legacy of encouragement, achievement, and work ethic that will always be part of your coworkers. Congratulations.
- Retirement can be enjoyed only when it happens at the right time. Retiring too soon can rust the mind while retiring too late can rust the body. Congratulations on retiring at the perfect time.
- I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
- You can be taken out of the workforce, but the workforce can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
- Pleasant Announcements Are What We Do with our Free group ecardsregarding the next big celebration for the near and dear ones.
- I’m wishing you a long, healthy, and happy retirement!
- Your new job is to ensure that you enjoy your retirement. The hours are flexible, and you have complete autonomy.
- Don’t forget to spend a little of your extra time with us. We’re so happy for you!
- Thank you for being a tireless professional, a helpful coworker, and a good friend. Now go and relax!
- It was great working with you—your work truly made a lasting impact, and one that has changed the company for the better in so many ways. Congratulations on your retirement!
- It has been a pleasure working with you. I am wishing you a relaxing, fun, and long retirement. Don’t think too much about this place. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
- There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
- I have many wonderful memories of working with you, and I will treasure them always. Congratulations, my dear colleague, on a job well done. May your retirement be the blessing you deserve.
also check our Birthday ecards